Bend, OR 97709 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 97709: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Deschutes County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.069, Longitude -121.312
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 751
- PO Box Addresses: 938
- Residential Addresses: 938
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
- 97709 2019 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 97709 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Oregon Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Oregon Data Comparison Tool - 2019 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 97709
Use HTL Address Research for a Oregon Address and get...
Bend, OR 97709 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2019)
ZIP Code 97709 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 97709 is contained within ZIP Code 97703 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 97703 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Bend, OR (< 0.1 mile) |
Tetherow CDP, OR (3.4 miles SW)
Tumalo, OR (5.6 miles N)
Seventh Mountain CDP, OR (5.6 miles SW)
Deschutes River Woods, OR (5.8 miles SSW)
| Pronghorn CDP, OR (10.5 miles NE) |
Eagle Crest CDP, OR (13.3 miles N)
Sunriver, OR (14.3 miles SSW)
Redmond, OR (15.7 miles NNE)
Three Rivers, OR (18.9 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oregon Census Data Comparison Tool