Midland, OR 97634 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 97634: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Klamath County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.133, Longitude -121.816
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 24
- PO Box Addresses: 196
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: February 1, 2019, Maps updated: February 1, 2019.
- 97634 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 97634 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Oregon Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Oregon Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 97634
Research a Oregon Address and get...
Midland, OR 97634 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 97634 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 97601 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 97601 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Oregon Census Data Comparison Tool